I am going to start an anti-stupidity campaign called "Falcons, not Fans". I am tired of reading forum entries about parrotlets that fly into working fans and get injured, or die instantly. People: do not have fans if you have birds. I am not sure birds are supposed to die by fan anyway. I think they are supposed to fly into the horizon escorted by a great white falcon made of clouds and fireflies, yes, a benevolent turuk makto of sorts.
It is funny, because when you tell people you have a parrot, the first thing they ask is "how long does he live"? Forever, I hope - how long will you live? So many people that should fly at speed into a working fan...
It is funny, because when you tell people you have a parrot, the first thing they ask is "how long does he live"? Forever, I hope - how long will you live? So many people that should fly at speed into a working fan...